RE-FOCUS, RENEW & ACCESS YOUR POWER TO CREATE THE LIFE OF YOUR DREAMS!
YOU ARE A VISIONARY YOGI. DARE TO THINK BIG, DREAM BIG & LEARN TO ACCELERATE THE REALIZATION OF YOUR DREAMS THROUGH YOGA!
This Retreat is for dreamers, and Big-Thinkers
who believe in their Vision and are ready to go for their dreams!
March 27th ~ April 2nd, 2016
If you are ready to manifest a life attuned to your heart’s Deepest Longings and unleash the most vibrant version of you, then join Mariko in gorgeous Riviera Maya for a most inspired, purposeful vacation!
Feeling the powdery white sand between your toes, you gaze out into the ridiculously blue waters and drink it all in – the warm sun, the lightness in your body, the breeze that gently rustles the palm trees. You’ve just practiced yoga and meditated with some of the most amazing, growth-seeking people you can imagine…and every cell is hearing the call of your heart now.
Where are you – you ask?
Why you’re in Puerto Morales, in the sweetest spot between Cancun and Tulum (with all the beauty and warm weather but not the tourist stampede…) at the Manifest in Mexico Adventure Retreat, relaxing before your morning adventure is about to begin!
Intrigued? Let me tell you more….
Over 6 delightful nights and 7 days we’ll be attuning to and opening up to that space of Abundance through the practice of Fluid Vinyasa yoga practice, meditation, visualization and journaling.
I believe that if you have a true, deep desire to do, be, have or give something to the world, then the Universe must answer that call sooner of later.
Let’s make than sooner, shall we? When like-minded, growth-oriented people come together to share and support each other’s dreams, there is a powerful confluence of energy that can accelerate our dreams’ manifestation.
This Retreat is for you if:
- You are feeling the itch to explore a new way of living and being.
- You are not sure how to begin your search, and you lack the support to get started.
- You feel the need to recharge and reconnect with Inner Guidance.
- You believe that the best way to start manifesting your dreams is to start living it as soon as possible!
- You love combining Yoga and Adventure Travel.
- You value Health, and Well-being on every level.
- You are called to connect with other Kindred Spirits who are also on a journey of self-healing, and discovery.
So bring your dreams to this fabulous paradise! It’s the perfect way to moveforward towards that which you seek. When you start living your dreams in the present, it sends a powerful message to your subconscious that you do in fact have the power to make anything happen
A vacation with a purpose is never complete without a memorable adventure!
That’s why we have a variety of a la carte excursion options available for you. From snorkeling in the world’s second largest coral reef and swimming with turtles and dolphins to exploring the ancient Mayan ruins to fine dining and great shopping, we’ve got you covered.
Take a look at the list below for optional excursions to make your trip an unforgettable one.
Swim with the Sea Turtles in Akumal !
Go paddleboarding and take in the incredible panorama!
Explore the jewels of the ancient Mayan civilization!
Check out the incredible SHOPPING!
(From authentic handmade Mexican originals to designer brands…)
Satiate your adventure bug at Xcaret amusement parks!
This is no ordinary amusement park!
From adventure to Nature, the Xcaret parks have it all.
It’s a great way to take in the incrediblenatural beauty, and learn about
Mexican culture through their famous night shows.
Yoga – Who’s Teaching?
Mariko Hirakawa is an internationally recognized Yoga-Ayurveda Expert with over 20 years of teaching experience.
Proficient in Sanskrit and Hindi, she is one of the very few in the West to graduate from the rigorous 5 ½ -year B.A.M.S. (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery) degree program at Gujarat Ayurved University, an internationally recognized Ayurvedic institution.
A Yogi with a background in professional ballet and contemporary dance, Mariko is a versatile and experienced Yoga instructor as well as an Ayurvedic practitioner trained in India.
She is known for her originality, precision and the fluid way in which she integrates the physicality of Yoga with its dynamic and ever-relevant spiritual teachings.
Our venue offers a a full gourmet vegetarian kitchen. With extensive options that include Mexican, Thai, New American, and Lebanese food, you’ll be inspired to spice up your own healthy cooking!
All dishes are prepared in a spirit of service, with the yogic lifestyle in mind. They offer gluten free and vegan options as well.
The head chef at Casa Om is Eduardo, and he is a former restaurateur. He brings more than 10 years of professional cooking experience!
Of course, Puerto Morelos offers an excellent variety of restaurants to dine in, ranging from Uruguayan food, to Indian to Fusion gourmet.
Our lovely venue has an in-house staff of talented healers who offer a variety of interesting therapies from breath work and Polynesian massage (deep connective tissue massage) to Energy healing in the Mayan tradition.
Mariko will also be offering Ayurvedic consultations and luxurious MarmaAbhyanga treatments (luxurious oil massage with pressure point therapy), so come and unwind with us in Paradise!
So why should YOU join us?
Simple. This is the PERFECT environment to dust off your most cherished dreams and re-ignite your inner engine to go for it!
And you don’t need to do it alone – you’ll be in the company of other inspired souls, engaging in soul searching practices that will attune your inner compass in the direction of your Heart’s Desire.
Through Yoga, relaxation, contemplation, and amazing adventures, you’ll create an opening for inspired thought.
You see, inspiration needs a spacious mind that is not closed down with stress and conditioned thinking.
So come play with us for 6 nights and 7 days filled with relaxation, inspiration, clean eating, healing and connection!
If you got insanely inspired to design the most outrageously amazing life for yourself – would THAT be worth coming to Mexico for?
- How to find your Heart’s Desires buried within your discontent.
- How to test your dream to see if it is worth investing your time and energy into.
- How to harness your power of Sankalpa, your intention-setting powers through clear visualization.
- Getting clear on exactly what the next steps are for you to move in the direction of your dreams.
- How to overcome your fears.
- Practices up to speed the manifestation of your dreams.
- Boutique accommodations at our beautiful retreat site for six nights.
- Fresh drinking water, towels and cleaning service for your room during your stay.
- Use of WiFi on the property.
- Six delicious, healthy breakfasts
- Four beautiful dinners at Casa Om
- Six morning deep-dive yoga and meditation sessions with Mariko
- Four Dream Building mastermind session
- Transportation and entrance fee for an excursion out to an ancient Mayan site.
- One in-house massage or treatment
What’s Not Included:
- Your roundtrip airfare from home.
- Other excursions not included in the price of the retreat.
- Other non-included items would include souvenir shopping, personal phone calls, spa services beyond the one massage that is included, and tips for your room maid (we recommend $1-2 USD per day per person)
- Personal, medical or trip cancellation insurance
- Meals out in the many restaurants in the area and shopping.
You must arrive into the Cancun International Airport.
You’ll be arriving March 27thand departing April 2nd.
If you want to come earlier or stay later for some exploring – Ales Struna, our travel planner extraordinaire, can help you plan something fabulous if you like!
Feel free to ring him at +866.866.5566 extension #2. Ales can also help you with your flights to make sure that you actually end up in Morocco at the right time and in the right place!
If you have any questions about any aspect of this retreat, feel free to contact us!